Steeped in over a century of history, the Chidlow Tavern is the perfect spot for lunch, dinner or a relaxing drink and game of pool. Embrace the summer months in the huge Beer Garden, or enjoy the atmosphere and warmth in the winter thanks to three log fires.
Have a drink with friends in the bar, or delight your taste buds with a treat from the kitchen.
The Last Stop Dining & Refreshment Station serves spectacular restaurant meals and tasty pub favourites, with daily specials including vegetarian and gluten-free dishes.
Weekly events include; Tuesday night special rib, chips and salad $20, or the ever growing "Jam Night" Wednesday - a fun-filled night of talented musicians & vocalists from near and far. Thursday's "Parmy Night" is an absolute must for the whole family, with 10 toppings to choose from.
- Catering for large and small group events such as birthdays, weddings and meetings.
- Family friendly, relaxed atmosphere
- Log fires for winter, large beer garden for summer
- Close to Lake Leschenaultia and Railway Reserves Heritage Trail
- Great events throughout the year
- Happy Hour Mon-Fri 4.30-5.30 (except Pub Hols)