or cycle 3km around the Lake perimeter to view a range of native trees like
marri and wandoo, together with an abundance of bird life including ducks,
geese, herons and swamp hens.
is also a 5.2km mountain bike circuit within the reserve. This
trail gently winds through the forest to the north of the lake and is
particularly attractive during the wildflower season.
- Mountain bike trail suitable for all ages and abilities
- New Pump Track
- Reflections Cafe open for Fri - Sun
- Kiosk open for refreshments 10am-3pm weekends, school and public holidays
- Gas BBQs, shady picnic spots and shelters
- Canoe and Paddle Board hire (closed April-Sept)