Morgan John Morgan Reserve is located on the corner of Hardey Road and Railway Parade in Glen Forrest.
Formerly the Reserve was the site of the Smiths Mill railway station platform and the park named after the community's longest serving station master.
The Railway Reserves Heritage Trail passes through the Reserve and, in keeping with the rail history, a steam train model complete with carriages forms the Reserve's centrepiece.
The Reserve has recently undergone redevelopment of the play equipment and grassed areas.
- Shaded BBQ and picnic tables
- Accessible public toilets
- Model train and carriages
- New play zone with sand pit, climbing equipment, slides and accessible swing
- Parking and access point for Railway Reserves Heritage Trail