Up The Hill B & B
is a charming, beautifully renovated old cottage just 1km from the townsite of
Mundaring. A perfect adult getaway for either one or two couples situated on a
private two acres of bush.
The B & B
consists of two bedrooms with queen sized beds, comfortable lounge room, a
stunning bathroom, dining room and kitchenette. It has a large veranda
with seating overlooking the orchard.
- Complimentary continental breakfast or, for a small amount extra, a cooked breakfast at A Patch of Country Cafe in Mundaring
- Only 1.2km from Mundaring town site
- 300m to Railway Reserves Heritage Trail
- Close to many quality restaurants and several local pubs
- Air-conditioned, ceiling fans, Nespresso coffee machine