Mundaring Bed & Breakfast is a large open plan family home, situated on a half acre bush block in the charming town of Mundaring, within walking distance to the town centre.
There are two bedrooms available; a spacious double (with en-suite) and a twin (with 2 single beds). Your hosts can provide a portable cot, foldaway bed, high chair etc to accommodate children. Guests share the main living accommodation with the owners and can access all living and laundry areas of the house as desired. Cooking in the kitchen is by appointment only.
There are plenty of walk and cycle trails nearby including the Railway Reserves Heritage Trail, KEP Track and the Munda Biddi Trail Head (Northern Terminus).
- Twin and double rooms available
- Cold continental breakfast is included
- 200m from Railway Reserves Heritage Trail
- Close to Munda Biddi Trail Northern Terminus
- Walking distance to town centre
- 'Superhost' on Air BnB